The term “The Executive Club of St James” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The Executive Club of St James only collects personally identifiable information about you (i.e. your name, address etc.) through our websites when voluntarily submitted by you, the visitor. Visitors may choose to submit personal information to obtain information or submit a comment. Providing personal information is up to you, our visitor. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us.
- The Executive Club of St James may use the information provided by you (together with other information we hold or obtain) to send you information and offers about our goods and/or services which we believe may be of interest to you. This may involve contacting you by post, email or telephone.
- We also offer you an “opt-out” option at any time should you wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us.
- We do not now and do not currently intend to give or sell personal information about you to third parties.
- The Executive Club of St James’ website may contain links to other sites and whilst we make every effort to only link to sites that share our standards, we cannot be held responsible for the contents and privacy policies of such sites.
- Our server logs collect technical information automatically when you connect to any page of our site which is not personally identifiable. An example of this would include the type of internet browser or the type of computer operating system you are using or the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. It also records your IP address. This information is not classed as cookies.
- The Executive Club of St James does use third party web statistics software, such as Google Analytics, to record more information about your visit, which aids us in improving our website. These are classed as cookies.